- Justicia Justiciera III Kung Fu Karate Annihilator (Rafa Dengrà) - Gangs Control the World, Nuclear Weapon Should Save the Future
- Steps (Alex Avagimian) - Raid Repeated
- Lumpen (Jordane Oudin) - Aliens on Earth
- Grün (Nicolás Petelski) - Clay Dogs Replicate
- Don't Ever Change (Don Swaynos) - Man Asks Wife to Kill Him
- Factory Man (Knut Hybinette) - Blood in the Factory
- CORP (Pablo Polledri) - Satire on Big Companies and their Power
- Pegasino at the Common (Nicola Destefanis) - Happy Winged Horse in the Park
- Almeria 3000 (Francisco Sánchez) - Animation Nazi Bank Robbers
- Bloodbath (Miles Shephard) - Shocking!
- Frostbite (Jasper de Vries) - Finding Alien Life
- Capacities (Kuesti Fraun) - Garbage Can Surprise
- The Absence of Eddy Table (Rune Spaans) - Love Can Make You A Zombie
- Mars 3752 (Prototypes Distribution) - Sweet Space Dreams Kid
- Dolphinman Battles the Sex Lobsters (John Brennan) - Tromaville Infected by Sex Lobsters. Dolphinman Comes to the Rescue!
Welcome to the year 1984. Violent gangs of murderers dressed as savage punks control the World. To restore order, scientists create a nuclear weapon of precision to send it to the past but something goes wrong. It lands in the year 1988: the future.
Dead clerk rises back to the position were he first glances at the thief who killed him.
I lived in terror for a long time. But I have finally understood everything. I know who they are and I know where they come from.
Clay dogs having fun!
Dark humor animation. About hard work and how it becomes useless. Working is like a meat grinder and by the end no one will remember what you work on
Ambition, labor exploitation, environmental pollution, human degradation, surplus value, corruption and much more in the fantastic world of the free market!
"It's a lovely morning in Wandsworth common.."
This is the very short story of Pegasino, a little and cute winged horse who lives in a London park.
The story unfolds in Almeria in the year 3000, a place and a time where human life is worth nothing. The men show their power by hanging their amputated hands from their enemies. Bands fight and die meaningless. One only fears: Peace. Western post-apocalyptic ultraviolent.
An 8mm blood-soaked nightmare or a crazed dark visual comedy. A freakish, brick wielding figure runs out of nowhere and tears open a hapless, blood soaked victim lying helplessly on the ground.
A scavenger looking for valuables in a crashed freight spaceship, finds a small creature. The mother of the creature tries to get his child back in a thrilling chase but fails. The scavenger leaves the planet successfully, not knowing the small creature grew in the back of his plane.
A description of capacity, as it exists in general and un/limited nature for man and his environment.
Eddy Table, known from the comics of Dave Cooper, makes his screen debut in this animated short. One day, Eddy gets lost in a dark forest. There he meets an alluring girl infected by a mysterious parasite. Love and violence ensues.
A little boy lying in the grass gazes at the stars. A cosmonaut's helmet falls from the sky like a falling star. From this day on, the boy will only have one dream: to travel into space.
Greetings from Tromaville! "Dolphinman Battles the Sex Lobsters" will blowhole you out the back wall of the theater! Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD contracts a deadly new STD, The Sex Lobsters, and unknowingly spreads it around Tromaville while visiting the town's best orgy spots. Only Dolphinman can find the cure and save the day! FUN FACT: The character of Dolphinman was created by James Gunn (Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy") and Alex Duda (Producer "Talk Soup") at the Cannes Film Festival in the mid-90s! Thanks for your time and consideration!